1. The Big E fair ground (Within 15 miles): Largest fair in the northest.
Major purebred livestock shows, hundreds of exhibits, famous
name performers and horse shows. Located on Memorial Drive
in West Springfield.
2. Basketball Hall of Fame (within 15 miles): The International Shrine
of the sport invented in Springfield in 1891 by Dr. James Nesmith is an
outstanding diaplay of basketball memorabilia and records of the entire
game as well as a replica of the original gym.
3. Six Flags New England (within 15 miles): on Rt. 5A in Agawam. The
largest amusement park in Massachusettls.
4. Mt Holyoke Range State Park & Mt Holyoke Heritage State Park.
5. Mt Holyoke College. Less than a mile and half.
6. Hampshire College. Less than 6 miles.
7. Amherst College. Within 10 miles.
8. University of Massachusettls. Within 12 miles
9. WEST OVER Air Force Base. Within 5 miles.